All 9 art Reviews

Fursona Fursona

ONE WORD

I can describe your art in 4 words: SUPER HYPER ULTRA AWESOME!!!

That Was Fun That Was Fun

BAD ART?

NO!!! ALL OF YOUR ARTS ARE REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS KIND OF ART!!!!

OBS: I SAY THAT TO ALL OF YOUR ARTS!! MOTIVE? READ MY REVIEW!!!

Chibi Fursona Chibi Fursona

LOVED IT

In my opinion, all of your arts ARE REALLY GOOD!!! I love this kind of art!!! YOU DESERVE TO WIN 10000000 STARS!!!!!!!!!!!

Togetherly Randomness Togetherly Randomness

GREAT ARTWORK

This artwork is really good! I'm good on drawing too (actually, I am still practicing)! I don't see anything wrong with your art!!! Great JOB!!!

A dragon's Pride A dragon's Pride

AWESOME!!!

AWESOME!!! Do I need to say something more?

OBS: Can I save this image on my desktop?? Please?

Water Dragon Water Dragon

AWESOME!!!!!!!

I loved this dragon.......IT'S SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I put it on my DESKTOP?? I'm planning to make a Desktop image with 1000 dragons. But, it's only missing 998!!!

The White Dragon The White Dragon

AWESOME!!

I thing everyone already noticed that all my reviews on Dragon Artwork is 10 stars and that I always say: AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I LOVE DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can I put this dragon image on my Desktop??? PLEASE, please, please????????

Unicorn and the Dragon Unicorn and the Dragon

GREAT ARTWORK!!

I have 3 things to say:

1) GREAT ARTWORK!!!

2) I have this same vision about what is evil and what is good. One day I saw a little post on a Web Page about this vision of what is evil and what is good. And now I tell to everyone about this kind of vision, because it has changed my life (dramatically, no?).

3) Finally someone noticed that not all the dragons are bad. And I have something very important to say..................DRAGONS RULE!!!!!!!!!!

THE END

Dragon Rose Dragon Rose

AWESOME!! (infinite !'s)

This dragon is really AWESOME!!!!! I LOVE DRAGONS!!!!!! AND THIS DRAGON IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Infinite !'s)

Three years later.....